Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April Member of the Month - Lauren Gardner

Lauren Gardner is a junior, psychology major from Star, Mississippi. She is a member of PC 14.






In her 3 years at Southern Miss, Lauren has been involved in the Wesley Foundation Leadership Team and Southern Miss Behavior and Alcohol Research Lab. Lauren is also a Luckyday Scholar and a member of the Honors College.



"I chose Tri Delta because it allows me to be myself, but the women in the chapter also push me to do all I can during my time at Southern Miss," said Lauren.
















Lauren recently represented Southern Miss at the Southeastern Psychological Association (SEPA) in New Orleans. She even won a regional award for her research!













Lauren is our member of the month because of her steadfast dedication to Tri Delta. You can always expect to see Lauren at every meeting or Tri Delta event with a smile on her face. We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment