Tuesday, June 7, 2016

#IAmTriDelta Bold



Gabbie Munn is a senior, polymer science major from Hattiesburg, Mississippi. She currently serves as our Philanthropy Chairman. On campus, Gabbie is involved with the Polymer Science Association, the Episcopal Church at USM, the Student Government Association, and she is an undergraduate researcher in the McCormick Polymer research group. Gabbie aspires to be a surgeon one day.

Gabbie believes that Tri Delta at Southern Miss is different because of the way we place significant value on people being themselves.
"There is no specific adjective to describe our chapter as a whole. There are so many different people because we value the unique self that is the women of Tri Delta."

According to Gabbie, Tri Delta has made her bolder.
"I am more willing to take chances because of the opportunities that Tri Delta has provided me. I have learned to speak my mind about causes I believe in. Tri Delta has given me the confidence to speak up and go outside of my comfort zone."

Gabbie is living in Memphis, Tennessee this summer while completing an internship with ALSAC at St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment