Friday, July 15, 2016

#IAmTriDelta Healthy


 Becca Hassell is a senior, nursing major from Boise, Idaho. On campus, Becca is involved on campus with Eagle Ambassadors. She also currently serves as the President of the Lacrosse team. You can expect to catch Becca at the Payne Center where she is a personal trainer and facility supervisor

Becca believes that Tri Delta is special because of the unique combination of women that make up our chapter.
"Coming through recruitment, it really stood out to me that there are so many different types of girls. I realized that my talents and gifts can shine in a unique way."

Her piece of the Phi Epsilon puzzle is her passion for living a healthier life.
"I look to encourage members to see how working out can be fun. I also hope to serve as a role model for living a healthier life."

We wish Becca good luck as she begins nursing school this fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment