Tuesday, August 9, 2016

#IAmTriDelta Adventurous


Carrie Anne Sims is a junior, english major from Hattiesburg, Mississippi. She currently serves as the New Member Educator. For the first few weeks, before a new member is initiated, Carrie Anne serves as their liason to relay all important information to them and prepare them for initiation.

On campus, Carrie Anne is involved with the Student Government Association, Honors College and has taken two different study abroad trips.

Carrie Anne believes that Tri Delta is unique because of the active role we play to better our chapter daily.
"Each member has taken the pledge to make Tri Delta better in their eyes. Each member is growing on the inside to make their experience a great one. Phi Epsilon pushes you to be the best version of yourself. My friends encourage me to study with them, to play intramurals with them and to my best in everything I do."

Tri Delta has helped Carrie Anne to become more adventurous.
"I have been pushed outside of my comfort zone to go after things I probably would not have done before. Tri Delta gave me the courage I needed and I am not afraid to fail anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment