Tuesday, August 2, 2016

#IAmTriDelta Loving


Adriana is a sophomore, elementary education major from Gulfport, Mississippi. On campus, she has been involved with the Student Government Association in Freshman Associates and she is a Luckyday scholar.

Adriana believes that Tri Delta is unique because of how genuine our members are.
"One of the main things that I noticed during recruitment was how everyone in Tri Delta truly cared for each other and for our philanthropy. We don't just raise money for St. Jude for the numbers, we are looking to make an impact."

She believes that Tri Delta has helped her to grow with love.
"Tri Delta has shown me how to understand the true meaning of how to be a sister and a friend. With Tri Delta, I am surrounded by members that love and support me. I have grown in compassion to do the same to those around me."


No comments:

Post a Comment