Friday, August 19, 2016

#IAmTriDelta Growth


Marley Atkins is a sophomore, nursing major from Purvis, Mississippi. She is a Luckyday scholar and a former Southern Miss cheerleader!

Marley chose to run home to Tri Delta because of her conversations during recruitment. 
"Coming through recruitment, my value was family. I was looking for a group of women who will support me and I saw that in Tri Delta. I had more than just surface-level conversations when I came here. I watched the members act like a family and truly care for one another. I wanted to be a part of that."

Marley believes that she grows in Tri Delta because of the support system she has.
"Tri Delta gives you a group of women that you can go to and talk to about anything. I have learned a lot about myself in the past year. I have learned responsibility and balancing a busy schedule. I have grown spiritually, and I have found love in our philanthropy, St. Jude."

No comments:

Post a Comment